1.13.2010

The eyes have it



My favorite feature on anyone is the eyes. You'll catch me doodling them all over my notepads and on the backs of flyers, on my hands, wherever I get the notion. As a result, I love eyeshadow! I am also on a budget, which means I usually go for whatever I can get my hands on for a reasonable price. Coastal Scents has a variety of makeup palettes that go upwards of 70 colors, and are reasonably priced around 20 buck a pop, plus shipping. I have the one shown above, and with a little bit of base, it goes a LOOOOOONG way in terms of color and staying power. I love it. Hope you do too!

BTW, this picture really doesn't do the colors justice, they are VIBRANT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted this... I need new shadows BAD. Thanks for the insight. Also, you make like "Queen of Blending". She's on youtube and twitter. Check her out.

Queen

ZuriMayasa said...

I'm already following her...that's how I'm stepping my application game up, that and shadowing Sev7n (Summer) around the city.